Blackjack Promotions is recruiting!
Are you seeking a dynamic and exciting role? We have a rare opportunity available for a full time Staffing Executive. This is an exciting chance to join our business at an incredible time on our growth and become an integral part of our agency team. We are looking for someone with a positive energy and solution focused approach who takes great pride in their work. You will enjoy working as part of our team, building key relationships with stakeholders as well as booking and briefing our ambassadors on promotional client campaigns.
As a staffing solutions business, the role of Staffing Executive is integral to meeting our clients’ needs and supporting the delivery of a consistently high level of service.
Your role requires skill, ensuring we place the right people in the right job. As well as profiling staff to brands, and skills matching to ensure expectations are met, you must also ensure bookings are fulfilled and administrative and organizational work is completed on time i.e. (rosters /staff pay and wages).
The role requires excellent communication skills in order to manage both the team and a variety of clients. Managing expectations is critical meeting the needs of our clients and retaining business in a highly competitive industry.
This role requires you to be well organised and strategic in planning and executing staffing campaigns. Managing staff to ensure shifts are covered and attendance levels are high. Managing a diverse team also presents some exciting opportunities.
As a Staffing Executive, you will report directly to the Head of Staffing / Local Staffing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Staffing Team, Account Managers and the Duty Operations Team. You will be assigned responsibility for a variety of staffing accounts.
You will be responsible for the ongoing management of staffing; the role will include but not be exclusive to:
– Developing strong working relationships with clients to ensure you fully understand profile and expectation
– Working with the Account Managers and Operations Team, profiling candidates and current staff, providing a bespoke service in staffing solutions
– To create written profiles in PowerPoint to showcase staff
– To recruit staff for all travel retail divisions
– To schedule rosters within set deadlines
– To be reactive to staffing requirements (often last minute)
– Ensuring the team are fully briefed with up to date rosters/ other campaign information
– Logging performance, including attendance, ensuring the database is kept up to date daily for payroll purposes
– Support the staffing Manager with various administration duties
– Support the Management of new staff into the business, through induction and store approval
– To build a strong relationship with the field team, ensuring mutual understanding of needs and expectations
– To support HR requirements and response to issues and concerns
– Team Player
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Client facing
– Flexible, persuasive and diplomatic
– The ability to profile people to brand and roles types
– Fair approach to Staff Management
– Solutions driven and able to Troubleshoot
– Well organised
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, to include Excel & PowerPoint
– Have an understanding of Database systems
– You will be required to work every other weekend at the LHR office (weekdays returned in Lieu)
Employment – Full Time
Job Function – Human Resources, Management, Strategy and Planning
Industry – Marketing & Advertising, Staffing and Recruitment, Events Services
To apply for this role, please contact JStuber@blackjackpromotions.co.uk.
Let’s get to work
Whether you’re looking for a partner or an opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.Talk to us